Thursday, December 4, 2008

Loopiness is everything...

Car ride to the doc for my 2 week follow-up! Not a fun car ride but I got some chick-fil-a nuggets and waffle fries out of it!! WOO HOO!! And a warning from the doc to take it easy and the rest of the month off... I agreed to 2 more weeks of catching up with my relationship with my DVD player at a minimum. I lucked into another wonderful doc - he was running really late this morning and I didn't get back to the room for another hour after my appointment time.

Being that I'm good at lying down and standing up, with a short burst of walking but NOT sitting - the hour wait was painful. So, I was in pain curled up into a ball on the exam table when he came into the room. He told me he was sorry so many times I lost count. He said my incision was healing great and I needed to start walking around more often for shorter bursts... and he gave me that half-arm hug... I pegged him at first in his early 40s but now I think he's older - he had a grandfather-ly way about him this morning... Either way, I was glad I put my spine in his hands.

Cue the pain meds = which I have been taking sporadically as needed since the beginning of this week. Leading to major loopiness now while I type this post! I have absolutely no idea where I was going when I started this post. I think I actually changed topics in my head a couple of times as well, and I don't remember any of them... I might have been extremely profound for this post! I might have been highly amusing!! Oh, hell... I'd still just be me!! LOL

Okay, who the hell knows where I'll go now and I don't think anyone wants me to visit wikipedia on anymore fetish hunts!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad to hear your healing well! Enjoy the loopiness! We get so few opportunities to experience the loopiness if we're law abiding! LOL. Enjoy your Corona while I enjoy my Fat Tire!