Monday, February 16, 2009

Nada on the brain...

I'm just home from work, catching up on a couple of shows DVR'd over the weekend. There's nothing pressing on the brain (right now at lease - LOL!) and I'm just hanging.

I'm going to be in the pool again tomorrow morning - YIPPEE! Great day at work today. Got to go to the academy and throw candy at the cadets.... always fun! I've got some real good friends that are assigned out there so that's fun to hang out and catch up...

Had a fabulous weekend - grilled steaks and stayed in sweatpants for the 14th - that was a blast! That's like being able to wear sweats for Thanksgiving dinner - awesome!! Although, I'll go without back surgery again to be able to wear sweatpants to that dinner again... We'll be able to host one of the holiday dinners at our house this year after we get all the painting done. Can't wait for that!!

Um, searching for other shiny things... Oh, my insurance company changed specialty pharmacies and so had to go through the business of getting all my information on file with the new one. Going to have to get my prescription faxed to the new company... No biggie just a hassle, ya knows? Course, again I'll send a thankful prayer up to the sky for my insurance...

Is February over yet? It seemed like it was here before we knew it but now it's going on and on and on... and yet it's the shortest month!! It's a busy month for the other half so I think that's the reason I want it to be over - so the stress level can go down. No biggie on it but you never want to see your other half stressed.

Okey dokeys... now that I've made the internet go even slower due to the totally nothingness of this post.... : ] Catch ya on the dark side!!

No comments: