Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy VD! (almost)...

No matter how old I am - that shit's still funny!!!

I'm very excited about tomorrow night. We bought the steaks tonight and will be grilling them up good! And, after watching food network the other night I decided to buy some peaches and I'm going to through those on the grill as well - and then top it off with some homemade whipped cream and presto-yummo!! I'm very excited!

I'm almost done with doctor's appointments for THIS month!! LOL Until the dentist in a couple of weeks... Does that count? I think so, especially since a friend's husband is a dentist! I had that wonderful annual woman's exam today - ugh! But, all the plumbing is in good order. At least the MS hasn't affected that..... I like this doc though. When she found out about the MS she asked me for my neuro's name so that she could touch base with him and find out if there were any particular issues she needed to look out for... WOWsers!

After our first meeting she told me to let my neuro worry about the MS, let her worry about my plumbing, and go live life. Pretty good words, huh? She's younger and still has the good attitude about really wanting to establish a trust factor with her patients. Seems to be a rare commodity, especially reading some of the other bloggers out there.

We signed the contract today with the people who are going to paint the house. So, now that means the packing has to start. We stole some boxes from Kroger today! Might have to "shop" a lot in the next couple of weeks to get more boxes. It's going to be interesting going through some of the nooks and crannies of the house.... You know how some things just get thrown into spaces when you combine two households? Where, when in the combination of two people's stuff - well, some just gets thrown into closets, doesn't it??

Okay... I'm going to log off for now and go give 100% of my attention to catch up on my tv shows. Again...

HAPPY VD!!!!

No comments: