Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A need for inspiration...

What's your Mt. Everest? Is it your wheelchair? Is it the numbness that keeps you from doing the normal activities? Is it the fatigue that bums you out because you just can't get up to even go to dinner... Sometimes our obstacles are only anthills while they do become Everests...

I actually had read about this woman named Wendy Booker in a magazine in my neuro's office early on. I had forgotten about her story... which I found again on Health Central's website! Here's a link to her website and story... Wendy Booker


Amazing!! Screw wanting to be like Mia - I want to be like Wendy!! I need to find a mountain to climb!!! Hey, our new president called on all of us to do what's right and challenge ourselves to be better persons. I think we are all better persons when we feel better about ourselves. Who the hell feels like caring about something/one else when we're in the blahs... It's not right but it is fact.

I can't wait to get the doc's visit out of the way on Thursday so that I can get my arse in the pool and make myself better....



No comments: